Monday, November 24, 2014

Tatarski Family | Arizona Christmas

About 2 weeks ago I drove by a field of cotton and thought that it would be an awesome place to do photos and the very next day Brittany contacted me about doing their family pictures in a cotton field. Talk about meant to be! I had a blast capturing this next phase of life for them and it was so awesome seeing how big baby had gotten since I did his birth photos
Proud papa. 
So sweet ♥
Mama and her boy.
So precious ♥
And you can't beat that beautiful late afternoon sunlight.
All the love in the world.
All eyes on you sweet boy. 
(And those super adorable moccs Tucker is wearing are made by BraxdonKicks!)
Feetsies. ♥
You have to love candid shots.
I absolutely love the beauty of this ... even with crying baby. :)
Someone was a little hungry after being a patient model.
And I saved the best for last because I have to say that this may be my favorite photo...ever ♥

A huge thank you to the Tatarski's for having me take your holiday photos! 

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment