Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Weavers | 1 Year Anniversary

I have the pleasure of knowing some pretty awesome people and Becca is one of them. We have spent the last year and a half in a cohort together and while it hasn't been a cake walk I am so glad I am in it with wonderful, supportive people. 
This weekend I had the opportunity to give this photogenic couple their one year photos! It feels like it was only a few months ago that she was planning and I'm sure the year has gone by even faster for her. It was great spending some time outside of class and doing this amazing session!
That light...am I right?
When someone has a fun pose they want to try I say lets do it!
Their colors just POP on this background. Love it!
Photo bomber! Does it count if he asked to photo bomb? Either way I found it hilarious :)
Saw this elevator and knew we had to use it! 
I think it turned out super cute!
Just because! 
Love.
Double love.
If you haven't realized I adore bottom half photos.
Taking a silly break!

The End!
Thank you again to Becca & Shawn for having me out to do your photos. I hope you love them.

Follow me: Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment