Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lopez + Jasso Family | Holiday 2014

The Saturday after Thanksgiving I met up with these two families to do some photos in old town Gilbert. I had previously done pictures for the Jasso's back in June and it was so nice seeing them and meeting more of their amazingly sweet family.
First up these adorable brothers. 
Cousins
So sweet.
Lucas said that we weren't taking silly pictures but I convinced him that we had to get at least one because they are the most fun! :) Love it. 
The Jasso's. It was so nice seeing them again.
Hammin' it up. :)
I love when someone is comfortable in front of a lens. It definitely can be a little difficult, I for one am not a fan of being on the other side of a camera, but Lucas was a pro! 
The Lopezes :)
There is usually one shot that steals my heart and this one is definitely it.
Lopezes + Jassos all together. 
The Lopez Boys
Hanging out
And we ended with smiles all around! 

Thank you so much to the family for having me take your holiday photos this year! 

Follow me: Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment