Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sinclair-Jasso Family | June 2014

When I was contacted to do a shoot for father's day I was really excited to have a new shoot and new clients. I really love going to the Scottsdale Civic Park for photos and was so happy that they wanted to go here for their session. When we arrived we found that they were redoing sections of grass and over-watering some areas but we found some dry spots and really had a blast. I was so happy to meet this super cute little family. I loved doing this shoot and am so pleased with the pictures, I hope you all enjoy them too! 
Happy Baby! 
Someone's a daddy's boy :)
I absolutely fell in love with this one.
I love how he is looking at dad ♥
Happy little family. 
Such a cute boy with killer blue eyes.
Love it...Being silly.
Mama getting baby toes. 

Thank you Sandra, Eddie, and baby Travis for letting me be your family photographer! I hope that you love each picture as much as I do. It was such a pleasure!!

Be sure to find me on TwitterFacebook, & 500px!

No comments:

Post a Comment