Saturday, June 7, 2014

Comicon | Friday 2014

I'd been planning and getting ready to go to Comicon for the past few months since deciding that I wanted to go. Unfortunately it came at a time when I am so busy with summer school & job that I was exhausted even before I arrived. I started not feeling well and only was there a couple of hours. I was so bummed and disappointed that I had to call it quits. I suppose they can't all be good days but here are the few that I did get! Thank you to all that posed for me :))

Up first were these 2 lovely ladies! 
The Riddler & Poison Ivy. 
Great steampunkishness (I'm claiming that as a word now!) from these two. 
This dude was super tall & really awesome. So was the photobombing clown too ;)
I really wish this one had come out a little better because her outfit was amazing! I would absolutely LOVE to do a whole shoot with this cosplay :)  
I'm pretty sure she didn't fully understand why everyone was asking her for a picture. Super cute! 
The Disney nerd in me was super excited to see these two, Merlin & Madam Mim!!
Zombie Barbie 
I really was digging their cosplays! 
& it wouldn't have been complete without the girl from The Ring coming out of a TV!! 

Thanks again to all who posed! These photo's don't do justice to the awesomeness of the cosplays -- if anyone is ever interested in getting a full on photoshoot done while in their cosplays please contact me, I'd love to do some super creative work with you!!

Find me on TwitterFacebook500px!

No comments:

Post a Comment