Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Amanda's Maternity | November 2013

Nothing is as lovely as a super cute pregnant mama and Amanda was definitely no exception. I met her when doing a shoot for her whole family which you can see here. And so when she contacted me to do her maternity pictures and then said she would drive the 2 hours up to Scottsdale to meet me in my own city how could I say no! I felt so humbled that she would drive all the way up here just to have me do her photos. 
I love when I have dads involved and Jose was like my photo assistant which was amazing! 
Can you feel the love because I know I can.
First pair of vans before he even enters the world! 
So sweet. 
Gorgeous sunlight.
I love the silly shots so much especially when they happen organically! 
All belly ♥
Thank you so much Amanda and Jose for taking the day and coming to Phoenix for this shoot. You both were so much fun to hang out with for the hour! 

Follow me on TwitterFacebook, and 500px!

No comments:

Post a Comment