Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Martinez Family | December 2012

Introducing the Martinez family! This group of mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, sons, daughters, grandchildren, and cousins was so fun and so HUGE! This has been my largest family session to date. 
A former high school classmate of mine contacted me to do this for his family and how could I say no. I drove down to Marana, AZ and was a little worried when I got there because it was really cloudy and raining. But right as the clock struck appointment time the rain stopped and the sun poked out and it actually worked out great. I felt so comfortable and welcomed by each and every member of the family and I loved how their individual personalities came shining through! 
Siblings 
The brothers.
The sisters. 
In order by birth.
Cousins.
Christmastime in Marana, AZ with the whole Martinez gang!
All the boys!
And now lets hear it for the ladies!
The grandparents with their grandbabies. 
Having fun with the girls :)
Uncle David with his nieces and nephews.
Last shot...horsing around! Love it.

Thank you to David and the whole Martinez family for coming out and letting me be a part of your family for an hour! 

Follow me on TwitterFacebook, and 500px!

No comments:

Post a Comment