Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lunar Eclipse | April 2014

So it might not be common knowledge to just anyone but I kind of adore space, the solar system, and so on. When I found out there was going to be a lunar eclipse that was going to be visible to the northern hemisphere I knew it would be a late night (and a VERY early morning I'm sure). Now I don't have the greatest telephoto lens but here is a small sample of the progression of the eclipse tonight. 
Here it was just getting started (somewhere around 11:00-11:30pm).
And finally..."The Blood Moon". I wish it were sharper but until I a) get a higher quality telephoto lens or get better at hand focusing on it and b) maybe a better tripod I'm pretty sure this is the best I can get. 

Hope you enjoyed!! 

Follow me on TwitterFacebook, and 500px 

No comments:

Post a Comment