Monday, April 14, 2014

Newborn | Hunter 2013

This adorable baby boy is Hunter (see his mom's maternity photos here).  The day of his shoot it was a bit overcast outside and I was worried that we wouldn't have good natural light. But after setting up the clouds thinned out and we had really great diffused light to work with. I know you're not supposed to pick favorites but everything came together so beautifully for this one!
I was so happy that I had a dad who wanted to be a part of the newborn session. This was a first for me and I absolutely LOVED these pictures. 
Love catching those big yawns.
Beautiful blue eyes!
Brotherly love.
Family Photo!
He looks so tiny but his yawn is oh so big :)
The thing with baby boys is they don't stay dry long. We got a couple shots before we needed a diaper again. 
Oh that little face is so stinkin' cute!
♥♥♥
Such an adorable little owl cap.
Tiny smile.
Seriously...so precious!
All packed up :)

I absolutely love doing these newborn photos! 

Follow me on FacebookTwitter, & 500px!

No comments:

Post a Comment