Monday, May 19, 2014

Newborn | Brady

When I had the opportunity to photograph this handsome boy you know I jumped at the chance! I drove to Tucson to catch up with a friend I've known since I was 10 and meet not only baby Brady but her older son whom I'd never met before. I love that we have stayed in contact with each other through the years and we still get to celebrate these really special moments together. 
Such big beautiful peepers. 
Oh look at that little smile *heart melt*
Big brother love.
Family minus daddy who was at work unfortunately. 
Toes!
Some of my most favorite moments during newborn shoots are when the older siblings are in the mix, this one was no exception! Such a cute shot ♥

Thank you so much Jackie for letting me capture this moment in your life. I loved every second of it!

Follow me on FacebookTwitter, & 500px!

No comments:

Post a Comment