Sunday, November 9, 2014

Phillips-McEvoy Family | November 2014

 What seems like a lifetime ago I took my very first education class and there I met Eva. Now Eva has a precious little family complete with one of the cutest little boys I've ever met. When she contacted me to do her first family photos I was so happy to be able to do it for them! 
Someone knows how to work the cuteness already!
Trying to touch the lens hehe
Love this family photo! 
Cuteness overload 
I absolutely adore that he is looking up at his dad
That expression is awesome!
Aw, kisses are the best! 
Sometimes you just need to take a little snack break. :)
*Smooshes*
Taking a stroll and working on walking in shoes. 
This little guy was such a trooper but was definitely getting tired towards the end.
There's a smile!! Love it :)

Thank you to this adorable little family for having me capture this moment in your lives and for being so accommodating to the fact that there were easily 30 other photographers and families getting their shoots done at the park that day! 

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment