Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Newborn | Connolly

Word of mouth is really the only true way I gain new clients and knowing that my past clients appreciate my work enough to recommend me is amazing. I received an email this past Friday to come do this sweet boy's newborn photos from someone who saw not one but two recommendations through Facebook -- Wow! 
And now to the good stuff, super adorable baby Connelly looking so gentlemanly in his cute onesie. 
I've said it before, I'll say it again, sibling shots are some of my most favorite; I just love all the components of this picture! Her infectious laugh, the energy in the blurriness from her laughing so hard, and of course Connolly's hilarious expression/pose.
Sweet kisses. ♥
Giving brother knee tickles.
Beautiful family!
Dad with his two cuties
I love when we incorporate personal and unique props. This pennant banner is so adorable!
Red Sox house!
I love this little hoodie, so cute.
Oh how I love this one ♥

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment