Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Holiday Session | Phelps Family

This is the 3rd session I've done with this family (maternity and newborn) and I absolutely love working with them. After learning about the Riparian Preserve in Gilbert I really was interested in doing a shoot there. So when they also suggested there for their holiday photos I was so excited. 
Hunter was a little unsure of this weird lady who kept calling his name :)
Brothers!
Mama cuddles. So sweet.
Anthony was trying to stand on tiptoes to be taller. Love it! 
Family Tree.
Oh look at all those smiles :)
Daddy's cuddle time.
A little pre-maternity session belly shot ♥
Someone's on the loose!
Chubby cheeks :)
Hunter says Buh-bye to posing for pictures. 
Thank you so much to the Phelps family for spending the afternoon walking through the Riparian preserve and letting me capture your beautiful family. 

Find me on facebook and twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment