Monday, September 15, 2014

Birth Story | Baby Tucker

Due to the sensitivity and intimacy of the experience only a handful of photos will be available. I hope that you can see the beauty and feel the love through the ones that are appropriate for public.

It all began at 2:30 in the morning when I received the call that it was time for baby Tucker to make his arrival. I got to Blossom Birthing Center just in time to be there for his grand entrance -- about 10 minutes after I got there he was in his mama's arms! 

When I arrived she was still in the tub, working on having a water birth. Baby had other plans though and got mama and dad out of the water for his entrance. 
Mom and dad making a good team already! Love this.
Mama's first look at her baby boy.
Welcome to the world Tucker!
One proud papa!
Oh that little face.
Time to cut the cord.
A little family bonding time.
Oh those little feet poking out ♥
This makes my heart smile.
Tucker's placenta. I realize some may find this a little graphic but I found it pretty neat!
Such a handsome boy looking at his beautiful mama.
Sucking on his hands.
The early bird visitors! 
Toes :)
Proud daddy holding his son.

A huge thank you to the T. family for sharing their special moments with me and making me feel so welcomed and comfortable. It is truly an experience I will remember forever! 

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment