Sunday, July 6, 2014

Abandoned in Prescott | July 2014

I've been to a handful of abandoned places (find more here too) and while eerie I've never felt creeped out quite like I did while exploring the buildings on this abandoned lot. I'm not sure if it was because of the creepy cellar/basement (which I refused to go into) or what but there was a something a little bit different about this place. 
Here is the first (main) house on the property. 
This was a very small house which had a tiny living room, bedroom, and bathroom (which only consisted of 1 busted up toilet).
I am a sucker for chairs! 
Some of the contents of one of the garage/storage sheds on the property.
Old tech.
Creepy basement stairs & door. No thank you.
The contents of the 2nd garage/storage shed.
I found this place so strange because of how things were left. Even their jackets were still hung.
This is the 3rd house on the property...I found this one to be the most heartbreaking because of how things were left/found. Food still in the cabinets and a room full of old pictures, cards, letters, etc. It was so hard to not want to box it up and try to find a relative to give all of it to. 

If anyone knows of a Pearl, Mickey, Vernard, or Greg Jordan who lived/lives in the Prescott, Arizona area please contact me. 

Find me on FacebookTwitter, & 500px.


No comments:

Post a Comment