Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Newborn | Zane

Baby Zane was about a month old when we did his newborn photos because he had decided to come a little earlier than he was supposed to and spent some time in the hospital. I have to say however, he was one of the most laid back babies I have photographed! Typically you're supposed to do newborn shoots within the first 2 weeks because they're more apt to let you keep fussing with them without waking up. This wasn't really an issue with Zane though and I had such a great time doing these and meeting his little family too! 
Oh look at that stretch :)
Peeking 
Big yawns for big brother!
Oh that expression ♥
Older sibling shots are always some of my favorites -- this one was definitely no exception!
Such great light on this one. So in love.
I love all my tattoo'd mamas.

Thank you to baby Zane and his mama and big brother for welcoming me so warmly into your home. 

Be sure to find me on TwitterFacebook, & 500px!


No comments:

Post a Comment