Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 4th Weekend | Prescott, AZ

Over the 4th of July weekend I went and spent a few days in Prescott, AZ with my family -- which consists of my husband and 2 dogs. On the first night, upon coming back from dinner this rainbow built right before our eyes. I unfortunately didn't have my camera with me but raced home and luckily it was perfectly in view from the back patio. 
The next day started with a trip to Sedona's Red Rock State Park.  
Some of the raspberries were starting to ripen.
Just before this picture there were a pair of does drinking from the stream. I wasn't quick enough with the telephoto to capture them but loved watching them quietly. 
Welcome to my lair. 
Check out this little dude who I found out is not a dragonfly but a damselfly :) My aunt Jennie informed me of the difference, I had no idea! 
Up next was a trip to Bearizona. I'd never been before, but had driven by it and heard of it from past coworkers. The first lil guy to meet was this cute possum who I got to pet!  
I'm admittedly not great at taking animal photos so I decided when editing these to take a different approach than my norm. I hope that you, whomever you may be, like them. :) The first is the alpha male grey wolf. 

Thank you for taking a look!
Find me on FacebookTwitter, & 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment