Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hand Series | Set I

They hold our fingerprints, our scars, our loved ones, and our life's stories. They're unique to each of us and we all have a different way of using our hands. One thing all hands have in common is that they're nearly vital to our everyday ways of life. 

This project has been some time in the making and I was hoping to get more but wanted to finally debut these. I will be working on another set in the future. 

The Gamer

The Yoga Teacher

The Leather Worker

The Glitter Crafter

The Knitter

The Painter

The Cleaner

The Planner 

The Anxious Photographer


Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and hands for this project. 
If you would like to take part in the next hand series and have a job or hobby that you do with your hands please feel free to contact me! 

Follow me: Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment