Monday, January 19, 2015

Maternity | Tara

I feel like I'm getting to know this family pretty well lately with all our photo session! I met up with Tara and her boys to do maternity photos. Finding a place that fit the feel that she wanted was extremely difficult as we live in a desert and finding tall grassy areas are very few and far between but I feel like we got a little taste of that in some tucked away areas of the riparian preserve. I hope that you can feel the love and enjoy them as much as I do!!
Oh that sweet smile & mama kisses.
Big brother is about to become biggest brother.
All the love.
Love this one.
Coming soon: Baby Isabelle :)
Little pink bunny slippers. 
Oh that face. haha 
Just like mommy. (I even get feet shots without some of the feet lol)
Golden hour in full swing. ♥
One of my favorite shots ever.
So glad we found somewhat of a meadow feel after all! 
I always love doing this angle for maternity...this one is so good though. Colors, textures, DOF, and lighting all worked really nice I think.
Haha..Yes! That's a wrap :) 
Thank you Tara so much for having me do these photos for you. I am so grateful to say I've been able to do both of your last two maternity shoots! I can't wait to meet baby and do her newborn pictures soon. 

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment