Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunrise with Raay Francy | March 2015

I awoke this morning while it was still dark, something that I don't normally make a habit of doing on a weekend. I knew I wanted to do a girly shoot in the soft morning light though. I drive by this area nearly everyday on my way into my internship and loved the way it looked in the morning. The next step was to find someone who would want to meet up and make it happen. And within just a few weeks this beautiful girl (inside & out I might add) posted in a modeling group I am apart of that she was looking for a photographer to work with. And just like that we started talking and making the plan to meet up! 
The light was beautiful this morning. 
Could this girl be any more photogenic? 
Flower child.
My absolute favorite. ♥
She's a huntress.
That smile is infectious, let me tell you.
A huge thank you to the wonderfully amazing Raay for coming out at the crack of dawn to work with me! 
Enjoy.

Follow me: Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment