Sunday, December 28, 2014

A look back at 2014

I feel so lucky to have had the opportunities I've had this year. I've met new people, reconnected with others, changed my business name, pushed myself to try new things artistically, strayed outside my comfort zone, and even witnessed a baby come into the world.
I wanted to take a look back at all of the photo experiences I've had this year with this post. Here's my year in review! 

January: I finally finished my first plague doctor mask and went up to Prescott to do this long awaited shoot. And also visited the Butterfly Wonderland in Scottsdale. 
February: While up in Prescott I was able to go to Out of Africa to see some of the animals. 
March: I was lucky enough to get to go to Del Mar, California for Spring break with a friend and her kids.
April: In April I took a trip to the Botanical Gardens and did my 2nd costume/artistic shoot with the steampunk plague doctor mask. 
May: I changed my business name and took a trip for my 2nd year wedding anniversary to Sedona.
June: I met up with this beautiful family of 3 for family photos and pushed myself outside my comfort zone in a huge way to take some photos at the Phoenix Comicon. 
July: I found a abandoned house that was really eerie and sad, spent the 4th of July weekend in Prescott, and caught a beautiful rainbow.
August: I visited Snowbowl in Flagstaff and Gold King Mine & Ghost Town in Jerome for the first time. I also was able to go to my favorite place on earth, La Jolla for summer break with my parents. 
September: I ordered the new lens that I've wanted for a long time and witnessed (and photographed) my very first birth. It was one of the most amazing experiences to date.
October: I got to meet this new family and photograph their newest addition. 
November: I was SUPER busy in November and had a blast! I got to meet new families, meet up with old ones, photograph a few people I've gone to school with, plan a surprise party and make my first tiered cake for my mom, and celebrate my dog's 10th birthday! 
December: I finished up some last minute holiday photos for these two families and spent Christmas with all of my favorite people! 
Thank you to everyone who was apart of my year: those who've helped me in all of my endeavors, my clients both new and returning, and for the online support of all of my viewers! I can't wait to see what 2015 brings and hope to share it all with you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment