Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Dubiel Siblings | Christmas Surprise

Just 5 days before Christmas I met up with the funniest group of people to squeeze in a photo session that is a Christmas surprise for some lucky parents! I've known both Allie and Kara for a while now and they always put a smile on my face. It was so awesome being able to do this for them and hope that they love them as much as I loved doing them. :)
Anything you can do... :)
Hanging on little bro
Being silly. Love it.
The joys of younger siblings. haha
I don't usually do HDR during family photos but I really like how this one turned out. 
Haha Poor middle child. 
Such natural beauties. 
I have never done pictures at this location but now that I have I think I will definitely have to go back. It was really pretty.
Thank you guys so much for sharing the afternoon with me and having me give you this gift. :) 

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment