Monday, February 10, 2014

Senior Pictures | Becca 2013

To break it up a little, because yes I do more than just photograph abandoned places, I thought I would dedicate this one to my beautiful cousin. She graduated from high school last year and I had the honor of taking her senior pictures. I had a blast hanging out with her and doing pictures at the Degrazia Museum in Tucson. 
Can you say photogenic? I've watched her grow since she was born and I must say what a beautiful young woman she has become.
Keeping it casual with some Chucks!
 I absolutely ADORE this of her. 

Follow me on FacebookTwitter, and 500px!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love! We should have you do pictures of Evelynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I would LOVE to! Maybe when you guys come back for a visit I can come down :)

      Delete