Saturday, February 15, 2014

Scorpion Gulch | Heather 2012

I typically don't do fashion or model shoots but had this opportunity and had such a blast. I met Heather about 30 minutes before we started shooting. And could not have asked for a better first experience, Heather is beautiful, professional, and amazing at following direction. I chose this location because it is such a nice contrast against her stylish look. Scorpion Gulch is a small cluster of abandoned buildings that have little to no roofing, allowing for amazing natural lighting.   
 
I love when the lighting is just right.
Experiences like this are so fun to look back on and I am grateful for this one and all I learned from it. A huge thank you to Heather for being such a nice first model to work with and being so patient and fun! 

Be sure to follow me on FacebookTwitter, and 500px!!

No comments:

Post a Comment