Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Michelle | November 2012

Michelle is a local photographer here in Phoenix who specializes in fashion photography. She asked me to do some photos of her and I was really honored to do them. We agreed that downtown was a perfect location for the urban style she wanted.  
So we got in trouble for using these stairs that were to a church. So there is only one. :)
While shooting outside the library this man asked if he could have his picture taken too. I was all too happy to capture his infectious smile! 
Something about this statue spoke to me. 
Rooftop pools & city skylines.

Follow me on TwitterFacebook, and 500px!

2 comments:

  1. I had such a wonderful time. thank you for the amazing photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you for asking me to do them for you :))

      Delete