Wednesday, March 12, 2014

La Jolla, California | August 2013

I had only about a week and a half between the end of my summer classes and the start of my fall classes and I knew that I needed to fit in a visit to the ocean in that time. So I wrangled up my stepdad and we went on a beach bum vacation for a couple of days. We stayed at a really cheap but clean hotel less than a block away from the beach. The ocean is my center and it was a much needed trip.
Cute little bubble blower that we found scuttling around and ducking into little rock alcoves.
Not the best picture because I didn't have my polarizing filter but you can see the anemone under the surface of the tidepool.
Sunset on the beach in La Jolla, California.
I love found perfection. This shell with the bits of seagrass was just so perfect.
I've wanted to stop at the Yuma Territorial Prison the last few times I've driven to and from California so this time I convinced my stepdad to take a stop here. 
Anyone need a shave or haircut? This little gem was in a little "room" at the back of the prison grounds. 

Be sure to find and follow me on TwitterFacebook, and 500 px!

No comments:

Post a Comment