Monday, January 27, 2014

The start of a photo blog!

I've decided to start a photo blog [finally]! So here is my first post.

I am so lucky to have had a lot of great opportunities over the past couple of years and met some fantastic new people and clients. I feel so blessed to have them open up their lives and share with them some milestones. Now I wasn't quite sure how to start this photo blog since I've already had so many great shoots. So decided that I would showcase by theme over the next couple of weeks some of my photo shoots and experiences. Now this wouldn't be that much of a photo blog without the first post having at least one picture so here it is!
     (Mountains and field of wildflowers between Prescott and Sedona, AZ)

Thank you for taking a look at my work! And be sure to look for more on Facebook or follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment