Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Look Back at 2015

While I wasn't as busy this year [with photos] due to student teaching, graduating from college, and starting my first year of full time teaching I am still grateful for the sessions that I did have. I love meeting new clients, watching former ones change, their families grow, and giving them all memories to last a lifetime. 2015 was fantastic and I can't wait to see what opportunities the new year will bring! 

First up was Tara's maternity session in Gilbert.
A couple of months later I met up with this beautiful girl in the early morning for a fun session.
Baby T reached his 6 month milestone! 
I met Jake who was getting ready to graduate from high school.
Baby I was born and she gave me the opportunity to capture only my 2nd girl newborn session!
I went on a little road trip and found this abandoned cabin...complete with doll parts! 
Went to Phoenix Comicon.
Spent 4th of July weekend in Prescott
Gifted my mentor teacher's daughter with photos for Rush.
Met Simone to do her maternity photos in the park.
Baby T turned 1 year old! 
Met up with Whitney to snap some maternity photos before baby A made her arrival!
Road tripped it from Oregon to Arizona to bring my brother back home.
Caught the lunar eclipse.
Some newborn photos for baby A.
My Nana Bean turned 11 years old!! 
Took a quick trip to Tucson for their Comicon.
Met this cute family to capture them with their newest addition! 
Took engagement photos for a former classmate of mine ♥
Christmas photos for the T family!
And Christmas photos for the C family! 

Thank you from the bottom of my humble heart to all the clients, new and repeat, for letting me share in your precious lives. I hope that these photos and memories are ones that you can look back on fondly for years to come! I can't wait to see what 2016 brings for you all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment