Monday, November 23, 2015

Engagement | Natalie + Eric

I met Natalie over 2 years ago through our NAU cohort program. It's been such an honor to have met the girls (and guy) in my program and watch them as they progress through life. This adorable couple is getting ready to tie the knot next summer and I was so happy to have been able to capture their engagement photos. Congrats to them both!!
Seriously how gorgeous!
♥ Fave!
This location was picked by the couple and is very sentimental to Natalie especially. She's grown up vacationing here and has continually had her picture taken by this cactus as it's grown through her life so of course we had to end with it. 
Thank you to Natalie and Eric for not only meeting up with me to capture these but for being flexible and rescheduling from last weekend when we got rained out. I am so happy for you both and know you're going to have the most beautiful wedding day + marriage. 

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment