Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mini Session | Ashley

When your mentor teacher, who helped you through student teaching, asks you if you will do photos for her daughter you definitely say yes!! I was so excited to be able to do this for them and to have such a photogenic young lady on the other side of the lens was a bonus. I hope you have a blast on your new adventure, Ashley. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed meeting you! 
It wouldn't be a complete photo session without my legs/feet shot. 
"When in Rome"...or more like when in Scottsdale. When in the presence of the LOVE statue you are kind of obligated to have your picture taken in front of it. 

Thank you again to my wonderful mentor teacher for thinking of me for these photos (along with all the other things you've done for me!) and Ashley for enduring the heat and teacher talk between takes. :) 

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment