Sunday, May 3, 2015

Baby Isabelle | Newborn

This beautiful girl is only the second baby girl I've ever been able to photograph as a newborn and the youngest at 4 days old! I have loved all my newborn boy clients but was dying to try out some pink and headbands! This precious one was not a huge fan of me moving her around but was able to get some sweet photos. 
Caught that yawn. 
Hands
Feet
My first shoot using wraps. I really liked using them and found it to be super easy! 
Someone was interested in what was going on and wasn't being very sleepy. 
Oh that little squishy face :)
Little miss thing didn't want to lay her head to the side at all.
That's okay...I can work with it. 
With her super cute pink elephant. ♥

A huge thank you to Isabelle's family for welcoming me into their home and having me capture another one of their children's first photos!

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment