Saturday, April 11, 2015

Senior Session | Jake Class of 2015

Last Sunday I met up with Jake and his mom, Renee to capture his senior pictures. I think one of the first things I said when they arrived was "Wow, you're tall!". Jake hands down wins the "tallest person I've ever photographed" award. Haha
 I had a great time meandering through the desert trails looking for perfect little niches to take his senior pictures and finding out more about their family and what Jake plans to do after high school. 
One of my favorites from this session.
I know how hard it is to be on the other side of the lens, I am so grateful to be on the side I am on, but I hope that by the end he was having as much fun as I was. And hopefully none of these ever become an embarrassing "what was I/you're photographer thinking?!" senior photo Haha

A huge thank you to Jake and Renee for having me memorialize this exciting time in all your lives and making the hour fly by with easy conversation. 

Follow me: Facebook & Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment